Please make sure you have moved your vehicle off the road on the date below
This work will be the preparation phase and will consist of localised patching and other work we need to do in advance; the main surfacing work will follow in a few months’ time. We will write to you again with dates a few weeks before
|Dates (subject to weather etc) *
|Tuesday 13th February to Saturday 17th February
|9:00pm – 5:00am
What you need to do:
- If you need to use your vehicle, please make sure you move it outside the road closure area shown on this letter, at least 30 minutes before we are due to start working.
What you need to know:
- Vehicles may not be allowed access through the road closure during the works, except for emergency vehicles. We are unable to provide information of which part of the road will have access and when. Please speak to the on-site team on the day who will be able to advise on access 0844 225 3336 During working hours 9am and 5pm.
- Where it is safe to do so, the County Council may be able to exercise discretion in exceptional circumstances in order to meet its public sector equality duty.
- These works are weather dependent and may be postponed if poor weather is forecast.
- *Please refer to the yellow signboards on your street to see the exact dates, timings and permit number. Any date changes to these works will be communicated on the yellow signboards at either end of your street and at www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/roadclosures. Please also check one.network for regular updates.
- Details of any disruptions to bus services can be found at www.intalink.org.uk/timetables (search for your service). If you’re unable to find this information, please call our customer service centre on 0300 123 4050.
- All local businesses will be open as usual.
The permit number for these works is SDPREP-ARP240002-a
If you have any special needs/circumstances that you would like to discuss with the team then please contact 0844 225 3336 during working hours 09.00 and 5.00pm or enail CSCHighways@hertfordshire.gov.uk – By phone on 0300 123 4047.
We understand these works may be an inconvenience to you, however, we ask you to support us as we make the necessary improvements.
For live traffic information and news across Hertfordshire, please follow us on social.