To report any potholes, flooding gullies or anything you think needs attention, please get in touch directly with Hertfordshire County Council and  fill out the form at this page

If you prefer you can also report the fault on the phone at  0300 123 4047.

Planning Portal

 All new applications received by the Council are available for viewing on the Council’s Public Access system. This is a simple way of keeping up-to-date with the progress of an application or viewing application decisions. You can make a comment or an objection on an application using the online system.


In an emergency, always call 999

Otherwise, you can  contact the Hertfordshire Constabulary via this website, or by phoning 101

To help Hertfordshire Police know what priorities they should be focusing on where you live, use  the ECHO service

Flytipping and other local problems

Report, view, or discuss local problems like graffiti, flytipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting by  using the form at FixMyStreets

For website matters, get in touch with us via the contact form below.

For everything else, please contact the Clerk to Hunsdon Parish Council, Miss Carole Page, by phone on  01920 870809 during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 4:30pm) or via email on   clerk@hunsdonparishcouncil.org

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google  Privacy Policy and  Terms of Service apply.