This notice is advance warning of night time closures of the B181 Roydon Road and the connecting A414 slip roads at Stanstead Abbotts.
You can download the notice here, or read the details below
Please ensure you have moved your car on the date below
Carriageway Resurfacing Works
A414 Eastwick Road/B181 Roydon Road, Stanstead Abbotts
Between the junction B180 Hunsdon Road and the junction with Rye Road and the on/off slips to the A414.
Between Thursday 20 July 2023 and Wednesday 26 July 2023 (excluding weekends)
Works between 8pm and 5am
We are writing to tell you about works we’ll be undertaking in your area.
What you need to do:
- We need the road clear of parked vehicles to complete the work.
- If you need to use your vehicle, please make sure you move it outside the full road closure area shown on this letter, at least 30 minutes before we are due to start working.
What you need to know:
- Please refer to the yellow signboards on your street to see the exact dates, timings, and permit number. Any date changes to these works will be communicated on the yellow signboards at either end of your street and at www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/roadclosures
- These works are weather dependent and may be postponed if poor weather is forecast.
- Details of any disruptions to bus services can be found at www.intalink.org.uk/timetables (search for your service). If you’re unable to find this information, please call our customer service centre on 0300 123 4050.
- All local businesses will be open as usual.
Summary of works:
|Work dates/times||Works Description||Traffic Management|
|Dates: Thursday 20 July 2023 to Wednesday 26 July 2023 Working hours: 8pm to 5am (Excluding weekends)||Renewal of the road surface. Refreshing and reinstating road markings. Gully cleaning. Vegetation clearance. Reinstatement of anti-skid surfacing.||Road closure during the working hours only.|
Traffic to follow B181 Epping Road, Reeves Lane, Hamlet Hill, Sedge Green, Dobb’s Weir Road, Essex Road, A1170 Dinant Link Road, A1170 Ware Road, B181 High Street and vice versa.
Traffic for the A414 to follow diversion and join the A414 and the Amwell Roundabout.
Please see the map below for more detail.
• The permit number for these works is FM302BA0087773/7774.
• If you have any special needs or circumstances, please contact Eurovia on 07703 796403– firstname.lastname@example.org, or CSC on 0300 123 4047, or email us at email@example.com & cschighways@Hertfordshire.gov.uk. Please ensure CSCHighways is copied into all emails sent to ARoads.
We understand these works may be an inconvenience to you, however, we ask you to support us as we make the necessary improvements.
For live traffic information and news across Hertfordshire, please follow us on social media and subscribe to our UpdateMe bulletins.