Please make sure you have moved your vehicle off the road on the date below
Surface Dressing Works in Stanstead Road between Junction with Halfway House and Junction with Hunsdonbury
We are writing to tell you about works we’ll be undertaking in your area as shown below:
|Works||Dates (subject to weather etc)*||Times|
|Surface Dressing Works||Tuesday 26 April to Thursday 28 April||9:30am and 4:00pm|
What you need to do:
- If you need to use your vehicle, please make sure you move it outside the road closure area shown on this letter, at least 30 minutes before we are due to start working.
What you need to know:
- Vehicles may not be allowed access through the road closure during the works, except for emergency vehicles. We are unable to provide information of which part of the road will have access and when. Please speak to the on-site team on the day who will be able to advise on access Leon Zaman 07712 490183 during working hours 9am and 5pm.
- Where it is safe to do so, the County Council may be able to exercise discretion in exceptional circumstances in order to meet its public sector equality duty.
- These works are weather dependent and may be postponed if poor weather is forecast.
- *Please refer to the yellow signboards on your street to see the exact dates, timings and permit number. Any date changes to these works will be communicated on the yellow signboards at either end of your street and at www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/roadclosures. Please also check one.network for regular updates.
- Details of any disruptions to bus services can be found at www.intalink.org.uk/timetables (search for your service). If you’re unable to find this information, please call our customer service centre on 0300 123 4050.
- All local businesses will be open as usual.